Sunday, July 20, 2008

Preston

August 2008


Yummy yogurt.....



Tivoli


Current favorite pastime.


Yeeessss........

I am attached......

......to this chair!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 2008

Austria







Watching the horse carriage behind him-Prague






Regensberg, Germany




He spotted these bikes from a mile away!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 2008


Watching fireworks with da-yee.




Skipping stones-Fyn, Dk


Look....



The view from our livingroom.



Peek....



....A...


...BOO!



Temper tantrum!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- April 2008

Karnan Tower - Sweden

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 2008


My Dutch klompens.




"Messss!"

'One little monkey jumping on the bed...'





My timeout chair.








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 2007







I just woke up.



Helping Da-yee play Krokono.



Baggage.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 2007


Watching the movers move us into the apartment.




My big brother's giraffe costume fits me!!



Peanuts....my favorite mess maker!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- October 2007


1 comment:

parose said...

Tak! Thank you for posting these pictures of the boys and bringing me up to date! I do miss them so much!